Considering treatment from Trina Health of North Texas in Fort Worth?
Frequently Asked Questions
Many of our patients have plenty of questions surrounding our diabetic treatment, to make this as easy as possible for our patients we have developed the questions and answers to our most frequently asked questions.
Preparing for Treatment
So you have read the FAQ, learned about Trina Health in Fort Worth, and feel confident in the treatment process? Read our ‘Preparing for Treatment‘ post (or download it here) that will ensure we can start treating your diabetes right away!
About Trina Health of North Texas
Trina Health of North Texas is a diabetic treatment facility in Fort Worth, Texas that focuses on patients and patient outcomes. So often we talk about health statistics in America and we forget that behind every statistic is a real person, a person who is suffering and living with the debilitating and painful symptoms of diabetes. At Trina Health, we use innovative technology and advanced medical practices to treat and restore patients who are suffering with diabetes. With our practice, patients may finally be able to stop, and actually reverse, many of the complications and symptoms that make diabetes such a debilitating disease. Symptoms such as:
- Nerve Disease (Neuropathy)
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Nephropathy)
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Retinopathy)
- Diabetic Heart Disease (Cardiomyopathy)
- Poor Wound Healing
- Overall Complications
By complete complete complete with words words words
From the Blog
- 17 Nov 2013APS Effect on Diabetic Autonomic NeuropathyThis is a randomized, controlled clinical study evaluating the abnormal windows 10 key sale circadia...
- 17 Nov 2013APS Effect on Diabetic NephropathyThis is a multi-center, retrospective, longitudinal study, involving 31 patients with type 1 diabete...